The 47th AMSRS National Conference was held in Sydney on the 8th and 9th August 2019. Our congratulations go to the six newly appointed AMSRS Fellows and the conference awards winners as below.
Fellows of the Society are members who have professional standing and recognised accomplishment in the fields of market and / or social research or related activities. They have made significant contributions industry across the following areas:
- Advancement of the principles and practice of research
- Enhancing awareness and understanding of research
- Development of market research in the corporate or public sector
- Service to the profession
This years Fellows are:
- Adam Allanson – Partner, ORIMA Research – ACT
- Suz Allen – Director, Sensory & Consumer Science, Asia Pacific & International, Campbell Arnott’s Pty Ltd
- Mike Beder – Managing Director, Qualitative Recruitment Australia
- Rebecca Huntley – Research Supplier and Consultant, Cultural & Indigenous Research Centre Australia (CIRCA)
- Sue York – Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Mark Zuker – Managing Director, JSW Research Pty Ltd
Conference Award Winners
Best paper award
Stijn Poffe| Insites Consulting Direction First & Rashna Shroff | Nestle – for their paper/ presentation Living for the future – a qualitative exploration testing chat bots vs humans
Best presentation award
Lyndall Spooner & Kai Luffen| Fifth Dimension – for their paper/ presentation Fake data = Fake news: How easy is it to source accurate research data in digital age?
ESOMAR Global award for innovation & technology
Garreth Chandler | The Evolved Group – for his paper/ presentation Using conversational AI to transform the delivery of organisational customer insights.
CLICK HERE to access 2019 conference papers and presentations. Please note: The papers, speaker notes and presentations from the 2019 conference are only available to those that registered for the conference. You will need to login so that the system can verify your conference registration.
Papers from the 2018 National Conference are now available online to all AMSRS Members. CLICK HERE to access the papers.