Tickets to the Australian Market & Social Research Society’s 2nd ACT Conference: Evidence, insights and beyond: Enhancing Government policies, programs and services are going fast.
The full-day conference in Canberra on Tuesday 22 October 2019 will explore how to enhance Government policies, programs and services by collecting and translating fit-for-purpose evidence into meaningful insights and applying them in a way that is sensitive to the current strategic environment.
The conference will have a broad appeal to:
- Public servants with responsibility for the design, implementation and/or evaluation of Government policies, programs and services
- Consultants, academics, and members of the not-for-profit sector who support Government through using evidence and insights to achieve good outcomes.
The conference is designed to provide attendees with the following benefits:
- Learning on how evidence and insights can enhance Government policies, programs and services, and hear compelling case studies where this has happened
- Hearing from senior thought leaders about the strategic context that affects us all, and what we can do to have an impact within this context
- Creating important linkages with experts across the public sector, academia and the private and not-for-profit sectors to help you deliver more impact.