After months of behind-the-scenes work, we are thrilled to unveil AMSRS’s brand relaunch to The Research Society.
Our community. Your career. New opportunities.
Leading Australian research and insights community since 1955.
Not only a fresh, up-to-date look and feel, the rebrand offers members and partners a range of exciting new opportunities to get involved and contribute to Australia’s most trusted research Society.
The Board sees it as imperative that as we support our Members to grow in their careers, and that the Society reinvents itself to grow with you.
The Research Society offers:
- live and on-demand online training
- networking and conferences (including a new digital conference)
- online communities and virtual member catch ups
- accreditation for individuals (QPR) and certification for organisations (ISO, Fair Data)
- special interest groups and networks
- online toolkits, handbooks and libraries
- a global network of strategic research associations and partners
- online blog and a weekly e-newsletter
- a new suite of awards – and more!
Our new offers and opportunities will ensure we are able to best support our Members to drive their careers through training, networking, standards, accreditation and online resources.
A digital information pack full of our new assets including an email signature graphic, our new logo, an infographic and a fact sheet will soon be available and Members will also have the opportunity to hear more and increase their involvement through webinars and online discussions as we announce the initiatives.
Find out more here: The Research Society