MEDIA RELEASE: 18 May 2020: Exciting opportunities to apply for new research awards have been announced today by Australia’s peak body for research, insights and analytics, The Research Society.
The new suite of awards, now called the Research Awards, include Research Effectiveness; Young Researcher of the Year and Research Organisation of the Year awards.
The Research Society chief executive, Elissa Molloy said the Research Awards celebrate and reward research, researchers and research companies dedicated to improving business outcomes through high quality work and research, best practice and high standards of service and innovative thinking.
“These Awards offer the platform for researchers to showcase the innovative, exciting and highly influential work that we do that has a measurable impact on business and social policy planning for our clients, whether commercial or government,” Ms Molloy said.
In 2020, researchers can apply for:
- Research Effectiveness Award – Consumer Insight – demonstrating how research has led to an improved or new understanding of the consumer in a particular market;
- Research Effectiveness Award – Public Policy/Social Impact – recognising the impact of research on decision-making within, and understanding of the issues relating to, the public policy or social arena;
- Research Effectiveness Award – Technology and Innovation Effectiveness – celebrating new thinking in research methodologies;
- Young Researcher of the Year – recognising talented and passionate researchers in the industry under 35 who are in the first five years of their career;
- Research Organisation of the Year – recognising organisations that put quality research and people at the heart of their work.
The awards are now open to researchers and research agencies and organisations that have Research Society members. More information and applications are available here.
Website: The Research Society