PureSpectrum is seeking a proven Account Director to join our team in Sydney / Melbourne. As one of our Account Directors you will be the primary point of contact for existing key clients and define the PureSpectrum experience for our user base. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a defined territory and senior client lead as well as growing / mentoring a support team with a revenue quota focused on growth and retention. The job requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can successfully manage a large book of business in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Location: Sydney OR Melbourne
- Build effective, professional working relationships with our clients by providing them guidance and recommendations where appropriate (i.e. for project fieldwork, approach, and new client acquisition strategy)
- Identify, understand and suggest creative solutions to solve customer needs / pain points in order to maintain a successful and long term relationship
- Create and execute on major account strategies including maintaining up to date customer account plans and touchpoint cadence (top down and bottom up)
- Partner with our Client Development Leads to oversee the onboarding of new clients and ongoing platform update / refresher training schedules
- Utilize sales and account management tools to maintain and report on key account metrics including overall account health, profitability, opportunity to grow and maintain.
- Combine critical thinking to determine key account and business decisions for the betterment of internal and external relationships.
- Collaborate with other domestic, regional and global management to create and implement corporate initiatives.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of account management experience specifically at a Market Research Agency or Supplier.
- Proven track record of maintain multi-level key account relationships (be able to demonstrate example of key account planning in previous roles)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills appropriate for multi-level communications (including in person presentations)
- Demonstrative strong execution skills
- Well-developed management and multi-tasking skills (including people management)
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities
- Strong analytical aptitude, results oriented mindset with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with key sales and MR project management industry tools (i.e, Pipedrive, Salesforce, NetSuite, PowerBi, ChurnZero, Confirmit, Decipher plus MS office suite etc.
- We offer a modern company culture with flexibility, individuality, creativity, and open communication at all levels of the business. New projects will add continuous challenges to your working life and allow you to expand your horizons, both technically and professionally.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and unlimited PTO
- Team events and celebrations.
- Employees enjoy casual dress and fun within a professional team environment.
To apply contact: email@example.com or visit the careers page https://www.purespectrum.com/careers/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org