Website George Weston Foods
Tip Top is a business division of George Weston Foods. We are Australia’s leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets and bakery snacks, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott’s Village Bakery.
As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself – at your best’. Our four values – safe, collaborative, trusting, courageous – drive our distinctive culture.
We are currently seeking to appoint an Assistant Insights Manager who will be an integral part of our Marketing & Innovation team, driving consumer, B2B and product development insights to stretch for ambitious results.
About the role:
- Interpret and communicate key findings and recommendations from primary research, with support from Head of Insights
- Partner with sensory and perception research to interpret results in the context of impactful business decisions
- Work closely with the Marketing, Innovation and Category teams to develop smart and actionable learning plans Identifying consumer behaviours and attitudes to assist with new product development and the ongoing improvement of current product range
- Managing a complex research plan for a very active and engaged online community of passionate bakery consumers
- Your research responsibilities will be focused on Sensory and product testing research, with the ability to step into related quantitative research as need be.
- Effective communication and presenting skills
- Experience with Q desired but not necessary
- Experience in coding and product sample preparation for profiling desired eye-question or other sensory programs desired but not necessary
- Strong business partnering skills to ensure delivery of business outcomes
- Background in Market Research is highly desirable
- Able to provide insights and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues Possess a dynamic and curious mindset
- Role model our values SAFE, COURAGEOUS, TRUSTING and COLLABORATIVE
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel free to contact Saul Bunton on 0439 336 225 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.