ENGINE is an industry-leading Market and Social Research Company based in the Melbourne CBD.
We are currently seeking an experienced CATI Supervisor to join our existing supervisory team. A minimum of 12 months supervisory experience is required, preferably in the market research industry, however, consideration will be given to applicants with leadership
experience in other outbound call centre settings, as full training is provided.
This role is casual due to fluctuating project requirements, but we have approximately 20-25 hours per week available until at least August 2021, with a possibility to extend. Shifts are 1:30pm or 2:30pm to 9pm Monday to Friday, and 11am to 5:30pm Saturdays and Sundays. The successful applicant will be available a minimum 3 days per week, with Mondays, at
least one other weekday, and Sundays preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High emotional intelligence and personal integrity
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to, and meet, deadlines
- Resilient and mentally agile
- Experience in training, coaching, developing and mentoring staff
- Pro-active, and geared to drive process improvement and enhance company culture
Experience and Skills (required):
- Minimum 12 months in a supervisory/leadership role within an outbound call centre
- Microsoft Office – Word & Outlook
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
- Market/Social Research
- SPSS Dimensions
You will be working in a fast-paced market and social research call centre, and Engine needs flexible, responsive, target-focussed people-leaders who can solve problems on the fly and think creatively within tight frameworks. You must be able to manage a diverse team of individuals to exact standards while upholding a culture of respect in a friendly, multicultural environment.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a
cover letter and CV to EmploymentAPAC@enginegroup.com.