Website Morris Hargreaves McIntyre
Morris Hargreaves McIntyre is an international research, strategy and insight consultancy working with charities, heritage and cultural organisations of all sizes. We’re looking for a consultant/ senior consultant to work as part of a small team connecting with and growing our Australasian client base. The successful candidate will lead research and consultancy projects, provide or arts and cultural sector clients with robust, actionable insight and strategic guidance, develop strong client relationships and contribute to business winning and advocacy at a senior level.
About you and the role
As a consultant/ senior consultant you’ll work as part of a small team connecting with and growing our Australasian client base. You will lead research and consultancy projects, provide or arts and cultural sector clients with robust, actionable insight and strategic guidance, develop strong client relationships and contribute to business winning and advocacy at a senior level.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Expertly develop and successfully lead audience research and consultancy projects to deliver high quality, actionable insights for clients, on time, on budget. ·
- Develop, manage and retain strong relationships with new and existing clients, quickly building trust. ·
- Lead and contribute to business winning and advocacy, including building networks and new relationships. ·
- Develop, and help others to develop, innovative ideas and approaches to better meet the needs of our clients. ·
- Represent the company as an expert, embodying our brand values and advocating for the impact of our work.
- You likely have a background in market or social research with significant experience using data to generate actionable insights, influencing others and embedding change. ·
- You have proven experience delivering consultancy or in a senior, strategic-level role(s) client-side. ·
- You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, a self-starting working style and the ability to inspire and lead others. ·
- You believe in the value of the arts and have a keen interest in the sector.
- Closing date: 27th March 2022
- Permanent Salary: $75,000 – $95,000 per annum + super (Consultant) / 90,000 – 120,000 per annum + super (Senior Consultant).
- Location: Australia – This role is remote, but the ideal candidate would be based in a location with good transport links as travel across Australia and internationally as required.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.