The Research Society
If you have experience in member administration, sales and marketing within the membership context then the Research Society would love to meet you.
Permanent Part-Time Role – 3 x days a week (flexible days)
This representative body currently represents approximately 2,000 individual members and 101 organisational partners across Australia in the research and insights industry. Those with a passion for relationship building will feel at home in this role. You will have an innovative approach to engagement and sales / marketing and be prepared to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to deliver members the best membership experience.
This exciting role is responsible for the membership renewal process as well as undertaking membership sales and recruitment campaigns. The Membership Officer’s primary focus will be to assist the Society to drive membership retention and growth. This includes achieving membership targets marketing campaigns in forums such as social media and hard copy marketing campaigns.
In addition, you will be responsible for the membership fee reporting, assist in development of yearly plans for renewals success; following up un-financial members and ensuring members are communicated the benefits and services provided.
To be successful you will need a variety of experience and skills:
- Member recruitment / sales experience
- Membership database experience highly regarded, or other database/CRM experience; as you will be ultimately responsible for maintaining membership database and accurate record keeping
- Moodle or other Learning Management Systems an advantage
- Demonstrated intermediate to advance experience using Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- A demonstrated high attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Experience with outbound calls and in-person sales
- Previous industry association experience highly regarded
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, and an ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written form and verbally
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with strong people skills
- A “can-do” attitude
To apply, please send a cover letter, your responses to the selection criteria above, and your CV to:
The Research Society
Enquiries: Louise Jones
Email: email@example.com 02 9566 3100
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org