Website Morris Hargreaves McIntyre
MHM is an international research, strategy and insight consultancy working with charities, heritage and cultural organisations of all sizes. We are currently recruiting for a Research Executive to join our team based in either Australia or New Zealand.
As a team we are fascinated by what makes people tick. We work across boundaries to fuel the success of cause-led organisations, giving them a deeper understanding of how to connect more people with their vision.
We are currently recruiting for a Research Executive to join our team based in either Australia or New Zealand.
About the role
As a Researcher you’ll deliver actionable insight for our clients. You’ll work collaboratively as part of multiple project teams. You’ll proactively build our client relationships, and develop new business opportunities from new and existing clients.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:·
- Manage consultancy and research projects from start to finish, acting as main client contact; coordinating tasks within project team and actively monitoring delivery on time and budget.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
- Deliver actionable insight to clients: produce deliverables with project teams using the MHM insight process.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, before, during and after projects to generate repeat business and build long-term value.
- Contribute to proposals / other sales materials.
- Build evidence of impact by following up with clients after projects and writing case studies or creating other content.
Your skills You’ll be the right person for this job if:·
- You’re passionate about solving problems, no matter if they’re big or small; and have a strong mindset of getting things done.
- You have great communication skills (verbal and written), and are able to explain and present complex issues in an accessible way to various audiences.
- You actively identify opportunities, deliver improvements, and proactively implement and follow project management methodologies and processes.
- You are great at managing expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, and soliciting and acting on client feedback.
- You are able to analyse qualitative and quantitative data, identifying the salient issues and have experience of conducting primary qualitative research using a range of methods.
- Permanent Closing Date: 31st March 2022
- Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Location: Australia or New Zealand, hybrid working Hours: 35 hours per week worked in line with our flexible working policy. Please note that as we are any international business you will be required to accommodate local and international business hours.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the territory they apply from. Morris Hargreaves McIntyre serves national and international clients and you may be required to undertake work in other locations and overseas. We are an equal opportunities employer We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.