|About The Evolved Group
We are a fast-growing global Market Research and Consulting agency that delivers Human Insights through a unique combination of technology innovation and consulting expertise.
Understanding humans and deriving insights that make a difference for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We do this through applying our ground-breaking technology. Our technology stack, which includes chatbots, text analytics, and enterprise grade platform, enables our qualitative and quantitative research programs to reach and engage with audiences in ways never seen inmarket research.
As consultants we are passionate about digging deeper, going past the obvious answers to really explore the underlying answers to our client’s business problems and opportunities. Although, we have a range of innovative technologies we are not black box. We are collaborators and partners with our clients. Our framework on every project is ‘what, so what, now what’. These three questions always deliver the outcomes our clients expect from their research investment.
In this role, you will manage blue-chip clients and manage large scale research programs –ensuring that all components of the program are delivered to the highest standard. Your expertise, supported by a smart and committed team and our industry leading technology, will help you drive our client’s commercial success.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables and client relationship
- Provide methodological input in collaboration with your leader
- Interpret data aligning to research objectives and providing meaningful insights from data analysis
- Resolve and respond to day-to-day client enquiries directly
- Consult clients on key business questions and objectives
- Prioritise and manage project tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
- Mentor and coach junior research consultants
You will need to be:
- Self-driven and passionate
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with clients both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, inquisitive and a self-motivated professional
- Able to adapt quickly in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with the end-to-end project management of research projects
- An all-rounder and someone who is happy to develop a questionnaire, script it, monitor fieldwork, ensure and maintain data accuracy and quality control, and draft reports
- A great communicator
- Inquisitive and intellectually curious
- A collaborative, constructive team player
And we do ask that you:
- Have qualifications in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Research, Analytics or related discipline)
- Have brief-to-debrief research experience including survey design, methodology and analysis
- Sound quantitative skills (including proficiency in Q/SPSS)
- Have the ability to create story-led reporting, grounded in narrative and data visualisation
- Have strong project and time management skills
- Be a thought leader
If you are ready for the next step in your career and this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your resume and cover letter to HR@theevolvedgroup.com. If you need more information about this opportunity, please email your questions as part of your covering letter.