Website Commercial Eyes Pty Ltd
Commercial Eyes is the foremost life sciences commercialisation business in Australia and New Zealand. With a team of over 100 people and 20 years of expertise, we have assisted more than 650 pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and consumer healthcare companies. No other life sciences commercialisation consultancy offers the full suite of services we do; market insight and analysis including competitive intelligence, registration, pricing and reimbursement/health economics, patient support, medical information, pharmacovigilance and medical communications.
Our main office is located at 500 Collins Street and with one of our values being about “flexibility”, our roles are flexible and can be based anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. Most of our people work flexibly from home and our main office at Collins Street and we have a variety of flexible working arrangements in place to suit our people’s needs and preferences.
About the role:
Due to the breath of consultative services offered by Commercial Eyes and our plans for expansion, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Consultant, Market Research to join our Market Insight team. This is new and permanent position reporting to the Head of Market Insight and responsible for delivering strategic insights to our clients by leading and executing primary market research studies. As Senior Consultant you will help explore new opportunities and determine client needs for future projects.
You will manage solutions driven by multiple stakeholders throughout Commercial Eyes that use various methodologies to deliver results. This role is responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of Primary Market Research projects, Integrated primary market research and secondary data solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer Health or related industries.
You will be expected to review and analyse client requirements or problems and assist in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction. Working as a Consultant at CEPL Reflecting our clients’ complex and challenging needs, our amazing and diverse team of consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, and other scientific disciplines.
You will love working as a Consultant at CEPL if you:
- Thrive on providing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Love being exposed to diverse projects.
- Feel comfortable with ambiguity and see it as an opportunity to generate insights.
- Enjoys hands-on work as well as being the subject matter expert.
- Feel inspired to deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
“I love consulting because of the depth and breadth of clients and projects I get to work with and having the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and technology within the industry”– Jo Adkins, Head of Market Insight
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in consulting, healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, with strong market research background and an understanding of the healthcare environment.
The key attributes / experience we would love you to bring to the team are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science, business field or equivalent experience.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies and research software.
- Proven success using data analytics to tell a story.
- Knowledge of market research methods, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Ability to communicate and guide clients in the understanding of our data driven solutions.
- Proficiency in the translation of client needs and process into formal deliverables.
- Adeptness to interface with client.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you and joining the CEPL family gets you excited, please submit your application as soon as possible. We will start the shortlisting process right away.
If you are shortlisted for this role, this is what you can expect throughout the process:
- Phone screening interview with a member of our People, Learning and Performance Team
- First interview with our Talent Acquisition & Inclusion Manager
- Second interview with the hiring Manager
- Psychometrics tests
- Reference checks
Please note: Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, email your application to Beatriz Guevara, firstname.lastname@example.org