- Global Marketing Services Consultancy
- Great team environment, Melbourne CBD or North Sydney location
- Competitive Salary ($85,000+ ; plus super ; plus bonus potential)
Help brands move forward faster! There has never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. This is a high potential role, within a dynamic and growing team, where you can shine, grow and use your exceptional research, project management and client consultancy skills in a progressive and technology driven organisation. We offer our clients an integrated marketing consultancy service combining digital transformation, market research insights and media planning and strategy.
About the role
This role is extremely important to our ENGINE insights team and we are looking for an experienced, autonomous consultant to help our clients with their business challenges. You will be responsible for servicing existing key clients across public and private sector organisations and autonomously managing key accounts. You will enjoy the challenge of creating tailored research designs and writing proposals that meet our clients’ needs. You will collaborate with other practice areas within ENGINE including Government & Social Research and Winning Workplaces. Furthermore, you will also be able to team up with our digital transformation consultancy, media agency consultancy and EMX (our programmatic digital advertising business) to help further integrate insights and business outcomes.
You will also enjoy business development, working with our senior leaders to extend our consulting offers.
You will be able to mentor graduates and junior researchers and support the Managing Director of the team with management tasks as required including financial management of projects and the continuing strategic development of our discipline and approach.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes and experience:
- 5 years or more into their career, preferably within a research consultancy environment and with a focus on delivering insights and meaningful outcomes for clients.
- A person who loves research and analysing business, employee or customer experiences, organisational and market force dynamics; is naturally curious and driven with a focus on exceeding client needs.
- A story teller who can explain data and concepts to a broad set of stakeholders, including non-researchers.
- Passionate about what you do and how you do it – we’re a progressive team that loves to hear new ideas and suggestions.
- Experienced in client consultancy and management; and has the ability to build strong, collaboratively based relationships both internally and externally.
- Adept at applying different qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to address client issues.
- Adaptable. Our landscape is changing and we are evolving with it, as are our clients.
- Enjoys drumming up new business, and using excellent written and verbal communication skills to write compelling proposals and deliver stellar pitches.
- Has a relevant professional degree or equivalent qualification.
The formal stuff
This position will have access to sensitive company information and confidential client data. As such, the successful candidate may be required to undertake relevant police, background and security checks/screening. You may also be required to undertake skills competency testing.
To apply for this role, please ensure you provide a cover letter along with your resume. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit enginegroup.com..