Website Australian Council of Trade Unions
The ACTU seeks to appoint a Senior Insights Specialist. The role will be responsible for conducting all forms of research and analysis and will provide advice and recommendations to the ACTU and union affiliates.
- This is a full-time permanent role.
- The ACTU respects cultural and social diversity within the workforce and the community and encourages women to apply for this role.
The Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) is the peak union body representing over 1.5 million workers and their families.
Since its creation in 1927, the ACTU has spearheaded some of the most fundamental workplace struggles in Australia’s history.
The ACTU’s role as a peak body is to be a national voice for our movement and defending and advancing workers’ rights by co-ordinating union campaigns, representing workers at a range of government and non-government forums and to provide industrial, policy and other support to our affiliates.
The Senior Insights Specialist role works within the ACTU’s Insights Team and is responsible for designing and running effective research projects, analysing data from various internal and external sources, and presenting results in clear and informative ways.
The role has an emphasis on championing the Voice of Customer (VOC) platform including supplier management, survey design, analysis of results, dashboard development and the provision of high quality recommendations. Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
You would be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to efficiently run multiple projects with competing priorities and at times, short delivery timeframes.
- Voice of Customer (VOC) platform development and management.
- End-to-end research project design, implementation, management and delivery.
- High quality and timely data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of reports, summaries and presentations, including detailed findings, discussion of insights and context, and relevant recommendations.
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison, including external suppliers and exceptional communication skills.
You will be passionate about contributing to growing and strengthening a movement of working people.
The position is based in Melbourne, and we are seeking at least 5 years’ experience, preferably across agency and client side roles, and a relevant tertiary education.
The ACTU will offer the successful candidate a salary of $101,106 along with 15% superannuation, 25 % leave loading, working from home opportunities and generous leave arrangements including an additional 5 days of holiday leave per annum.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced team with passionate people and you are a proactive individual, please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role, as well as your CV, addressed to:
Simone Rosser, Member Experience and Insights Manager email@example.com
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org