Website Leapfrog Research
• Purpose-driven organisation • Flexible, dynamic workplace – friendly supportive team • Variety of interesting projects across multiple sectors and methodologies – qualitative focus
Founded more than 23 years ago, Leapfrog Research is known for its qualitative and mixed methodology research in education, health, government and business sectors. Leapfrog Research is fully integrated within parent company Juntos Marketing, and projects include those under both business banners. Juntos Marketing is an award-winning content and marketing agency based in Camperdown, with the purpose of ‘marketing for good’.
Our close-knit team consists of experienced professionals who are nimble, dynamic and passionate about their work, who get along well and who have an outstanding track record of successful research, campaigns and initiatives. The business is in an exciting position, poised for growth and an increasing presence in our sectors.
Reporting to the owner and managing director, your key responsibility will be to manage an interesting and engaging portfolio of research projects, mainly qualitative. In addition to planning and undertaking hands-on qualitative projects, the role provides expert research advice, including to the internal team where research forms part of larger marketing campaigns. The position incorporates managing accounts and client relationships in a proactive and highly professional manner, identifying and developing opportunities with clients and prospects that will grow their and our business.
This is a part time position based in the Camperdown office. There is flexibility to work the hours over three full days or four shorter days per week, and should you wish, there is potential to increase the hours as workload and the business grows. Working from home is possible for some days of the week. With this role, there is significant potential to ‘own’ the research function within the business, growing and shaping it to support the business’s strong social purpose.
- You will be a highly experienced qualitative research professional who loves the challenge of planning and managing a variety of interesting projects.
- You will most likely have spent a significant part of your career in research agencies, at least one of which was a smaller agency.
- Client and project management will be second nature to you. Client-side experience would be an advantage.
- You will be highly capable and comfortable managing and undertaking all aspects of qualitative projects, including undertaking focus groups and IDIs.
- You will competently manage desk research and quantitative projects, either inhouse or via our extensive network of experienced subcontractors.
- You will feel at ease managing both large and small research projects, and you will have experience identifying and converting new business opportunities into long term clients.
- You will have outstanding customer service combined with strong commercial understanding and the capability to build business with existing and new clients.
- You constantly see opportunities for clients and you are able to confidently guide them to the most suitable methodologies and solutions, picking up the phone when needed, without thinking.
- You will have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- You will be a natural team player with a broad understanding of all aspects of market research. Ideally you will have QPR status.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic, organised and able to juggle multiple projects to deliver quality outcomes for clients.
- You will be quick to pick up new things and quick to get things done, a team player with a calm confidence.
- You will work on varied, engaging research projects that make a difference to people’s lives.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and shape the future of our research function.
- You will work and learn in a challenging and supportive environment that provides lots of opportunity for professional growth.
- You will work directly with the owner, in a friendly, supportive team of highly experienced marketers and with a stable of long term, quality clients.
- You will benefit from a flexible workplace that will value your contribution, including the ability to work from home for part of each week.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org