Website Roy Morgan Research
Roy Morgan has a unique career opportunity and is looking for an experienced Survey / Questionnaire Designer to be our subject matter expert and designer for the Roy Morgan’s Single Source and other important custom research projects.
About this Role
About the Role A unique opportunity is open for a Survey/Questionnaire Design professional to join Roy Morgan and be part of our signature offerings. Roy Morgan’s Single Source is our flagship product and has a long history in providing accurate and current data to blue chip clients, government and regulatory bodies and all manner of commercial entities.
We are seeking a questionnaire design professional who will be our ‘go to’ survey/questionnaire expert for the Roy Morgan’s Single Source and other important custom research projects. Roy Morgan has an enviable reputation for data accuracy, and we believe good questionnaire design is critical in ensuring Roy Morgan Single Source remains a reliable and essential currency of data, to the large number of industries it services.
As our Research Survey / Questionnaire Designer your key responsibilities include:
- Be an internal Subject Matter Expert on questionnaire design and management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the full context of changes is understood and documented
- Approve small insertions and deletions into questions (such as brand changes)
- Provide expert suggestion to the business on how to incorporate all changes required (including detail on the section, question, answer placement and wording)
- Workshop complex changes required to the Questionnaire Working Group for approval
- Understand which clients are subscribing to data outputs from different questions within the questionnaire (paid / unpaid)
- Be SME on which questions are tied to weighting, critical routing, fusion functions
- Conduct a bi-annual review of the questionnaire to ensure it remains as succinct as possible, whilst retaining questions that produce key data which our clients rely upon
We are looking for a highly engaged individual who:
- Has proven experience and reputable in questionnaire design and market research
- Understands the business metrics that matter to our clients and the industry
- Knows how to turn business objectives into well designed survey questions
- Has proven analytical skills to review information to be sure it’s accurate and relevant to the industry
- Has appropriate tertiary qualifications, preferably in research
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Great interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate to key stakeholders, both in writing and verbally
- Must be fully vaccinated or able to provide an appropriate medical exemption
What we Offer:
We offer an open and collaborative work environment, an experienced leadership team committed to supporting you and your professional development, and the opportunity to work on interesting and varied topics with experts in market research and data analytics. Our client base is highly varied, spanning most industries including tourist, retail, fast-moving consumer goods, media, finance, services, business-to-business, and everything in between as well as highly respected government and social division.
If you are a highly motivated and engaged, questionnaire design expert, who loves information and research, we want to hear from you! To apply via our Roy Morgan Careers webpage please Click Here