MEDIA RELEASE: 10 March 2020: Leading insight technology companies, Voxpopme and Zappi, today announced the launch of the inaugural Virtual Insight Summit, taking place on May 5, 2020. The summit is expected to attract thousands of insight professionals for a day of back-to-back webinars, serving up the latest thinking from the most impactful insights departments around the world.
By registering for the event, attendees will gain access to a day filled with learnings around how modern-day insights teams are empowering themselves to influence key decisions and drive business growth. Live, online presentations will start early morning in London (10 am BST) and go through the California afternoon to make content accessible for executives across multiple time zones.
Sessions will cover the latest trends in customer intimacy and insights, including; advertising development and measurement, innovation development, consumer empathy and understanding, insights transformation, plus a host of tangible tips and techniques from the world’s best insights departments.
Insight leaders from across the globe will present webinars throughout the one-day online event, sharing insight stories, case studies, and best practices with attendees. Already confirmed speakers include:
- Stephan Gans, SVP, Chief Insights & Analytics Officer at PepsiCo
- Michelle Gansle, Global Lead, Insights Transformation at Mars
- Dan Foreman, Former President of ESOMAR, CEO at Hatted
- Lauren Palmer, Team Lead, Market Research at IBM, and Danielle Rosen, Research Program Manager, Market Research & Analytics at IBM
- Matt Cahill, Senior Director, Consumer Insights Activation at McDonald’s
- Ritu Bhushan, Associate Director of Player Insights at King.com
- Cherie Leonard, Associate Director, Foresight & Sustainability Insights at Colgate-Palmolive
- Lara Rice, Research Manager, Global Markets, CEMA at BBC Worldwide
Stephen Gans, Chief Insights & Analytics Officer at PepsiCo, commented: “There is immense value to be gained from sharing and connecting with others in our industry, so it’s great to see Voxpopme and Zappi leading the charge by hosting an event like this. I’m looking forward to sharing my expertise in my session and hearing from my peers throughout the rest of the day.”
Jenn Vogel, VP of Marketing at Voxpopme, commented: “We’re delighted to be hosting the Virtual Insight Summit on May 5. Despite the travel restrictions and conference cancellations encountered by many, we know there is still a thirst to learn how leading insight departments are delivering best-in-class feedback for their brands. This event will provide that and more without attendees having to leave their desks.”
Ryan Barry, CRO at Zappi, commented: “The Virtual Insight Summit is set to be huge. With the current speaker line-up, what started as an idea to fill the educational gap from canceled in-person events is turning into one of the most exciting days of content I’ve ever seen. We look forward to bringing the global insight community together for an opportunity to learn from one another.”