We are part of global research consortiums that monitors entrepreneurship across countries, and we need professional data collection services in helping us with the collection of the required data using an existing and well-validated tool as part of this tender.
- Either be accredited as a Qualified Professional Researcher (QPR) or hold ISO20252 certification
- Skilled in using CATI to collect large amount of data
- 2,000 phone interviews (via CATI) randomly selected and screened only by gender, age (between 18 to 64) and location (regional and urban location) in Australia).
Tender Proposal included:
- Company profile and capabilities statement
- Evidence addressing Selection Criteria and value Proposition.
- Project Plan and Price schedule
- Any proposed partners and subcontractors
Tenders are submitted to DR Luca Casali at email@example.com by
COB Wednesday 30 June, 2021.
For any questions, please contact Dr Casali directly on 0414844101.
Dr Luca Casali
Queensland University Technology Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research