The Research Society is excited to announce a new partnership with KBI to provide tailored and discounted insurance to our members. KBI replaces Gallaghers as our preferred insurance supplier for members.
TRS members will get special access to tailored Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance products from KBI, who focus on providing an easy, streamlined, and customised process for quoting, purchasing and renewing your insurance policies. KBI are in the process of building an online portal for TRS members which will be available in approximately 3 months time. In the meantime, KBI are able to handle your insurance requirements directly using the contact details below.
The benefits of our KBI partnership are:
- Discounted premiums for TRS members
- Market leading insurance products with tailored coverages for Research Professionals
- An online portal to quote, buy and renew your policies (available in approximately 3 months)
- Expert advice from a local broker who is designated to the TRS and specialises in Research Consultant’s insurance
- Free contract reviews to ensure your insurance policies comply with your contracts
- In-house claims team and access to lawyers to help manage any disputes and claims
- Education and training opportunities on insurance and risk for the research industry
- Free “Risk Guide” for members to help you manage key risks particular to researchers (available in approximately 3 months)
KBI is a locally owned independent insurance broker, with offices in Sydney and Perth, that specialises in providing tailored insurance offerings to professional consultants and independent firms. They are a full-service insurance brokerage that is also here to help TRS members with any other business insurance requirements, such as:
- Cyber Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Management Liability and Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Workers Compensation (state dependant)
As TRS’ insurance partner, KBI will help us build and continually improve a key benefit of our association to add value for our members.
Get in touch with KBI
To get a quote or learn more about this offering prior to the availability of the portal please contact KBI’s Researchers team directly: