MEDIA RELEASE: July 21 2022: Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL or the Company) is pleased to present its FY22 business update for the period ended 30 June 2022. Continuing the trend of strong growth, Pureprofile achieved an (unaudited) full year revenue uplift of 39% to $41.7m, and EBITDA improvement, up 28% to $4.0m. Net cash from operating activities was $3.9m for the year, up from $2.4m on pcp, resulting in a strong closing cash balance of $5.3m.
The company delivered record revenue for the year, driven by strong growth from both new and existing clients across all markets. Revenue from existing clients was up 30% on pcp with our top 20 existing clients contributing an additional $2.7m during FY22. Revenue from new clients delivered an incremental $5.3m during FY22.
Consistent with our corporate strategy of delivering global growth, revenue growth from regions outside of Australia was up 48% on pcp. Key highlights included:
○ Pureprofile generated consumer insights from over 90 countries during FY22 with growth in the volume of multi-country studies increasing 18% on pcp
○ 136 new global clients were signed in FY22
○ Market research panellists grew by 43% in the past 12 months
○ Ashish Pandey appointed as Head of Sales – Data & Insights, US and India. Ashish joins with fifteen years’ research industry experience and is tasked with developing new opportunities and client relationships in the US and Indian markets.
○ Other commercial appointments include Rachel Knowles (UK), Tyrone S’ng Qi An (Singapore), Martin Tomlinson (NZ) and Shelley Barber (UK)
Pureprofile CEO Martin Filz said “We are very pleased to have delivered on all the initiatives that we set ourselves for FY22. This has allowed us to make additional investments in Q4 designed to deliver continued top line growth in FY23. All of this whilst continuing to record a positive operating cash flow, strong customer growth and revenue diversification.”