Website Ergo Strategy
Work with one of Sydney’s leading boutique research and consumer insights consultancies to kick start your career. Project management of quantitative and qualitative research for some of Australia’s blue chip organisations.
Salary $60K-$65K inclusive of super, depending on experience.
Project management of quantitative and qualitative research, liaising with suppliers and clients in organising research fieldwork, assisting in charting quantitative data and creating client presentations, attending client meetings and presentations.
– Contributing to design and questionnaire development
– The day to day management of suppliers and clients
– Analysis and interpretation of data to help develop compelling consumer insights presentations
– Ad hoc quantitative projects, brand monitors and some qualitative project work
– Opportunity to work across a wide range of research methodologies and
advanced approaches including segmentation, choice modelling, drivers analysis, path modelling
– Leading blue chip clients in consumer goods, retail and services – current clients include Qantas Loyalty, Woolworths and Endeavour Drinks Group, NBN Co., Westpac, Nestle, Newscorp, Rip Curl
– Working directly with senior consultants and directors
Essential experience and skills
– Good university qualification – leading university and demonstrating excellence
– Up to 2 years insights role / research agency experience
– Exposure to quantitative research
– Interest in market research
– Quantitative charting and developing insights from quant data
– Quantitative analysis in SPSS, Excel, Q or similar
Experience is useful: An interest in learning is essential
– Project manage quant surveys
– Quantitative questionnaire design
– Qualitative skills – stakeholder and consumer depth interviews
– Information dashboards – Tableau.
Software we use: Experience in these packages is useful but not essential
– Powerpoint, Excel, Word
– Q, SPSS, R, Tableau
– Photoshop, Mekko Graphics
Our work: Only the best clients and projects
– Collaborate with senior decision-makers at some of Australia’s leading blue-chip companies in consumer goods, retail and services to solve challenging business problems
– Gain exposure to a range of strategic consulting and consumer insights projects – we’re as thoughtful about the projects we take on as we are about the people we work with
– One day is never the same as the next! Our distinctive problem solving approach will see you working not only with advanced quantitative and qualitative research techniques but engaging with stakeholders, workshopping issues, videoing consumers and analysing social media
The Ergo team: Good things come in small packages
– Our team is made up of smart people, which you will love learning from every day. We encourage individual passion areas of expertise
– Working side-by-side with Ergo Directors in a collaborative, nurturing environment, you’ll also take ownership for your projects and deliverables
– Our people love to get together for a Friday arvo drink or a long lunch at one of the many amazing restaurants and bars near our office in Rushcutters Bay.
Ergo culture: Balance and growth
– You’ll progress quickly with ongoing training and development through industry conferences, topic-specific training courses and our annual off-site (we’ve been as far as Amsterdam and Istanbul and, closer to home, Bowral, the Blue Mountains and Killcare)
– Our wins are your wins – success is shared with all team members and we reward your achievements with Ergo’s financial bonus system
– We promote a strong culture of work-life balance, ensuring our people have time to enjoy the things they love outside the office. We offer 5 days of extra leave.
Ergo office: great cosmopolitan location
– Our gorgeous boutique office is located in Rushcutters Bay, bordering
Darlinghurst, Paddington and Potts Point – some of Sydney’s most vibrant and eclectic areas with world-class cafés and restaurants on our doorstep
– We’re walking distance to buses and Kings Cross station
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org