Looking for new and exciting? Take control of your next step and shape the future of the agency. Join us at TRA Melbourne!
TRA is an insights agency intent on solving complex problems for our clients. We put people back at the heart of the organisations we work with, and in doing so help them uncover and realise new opportunities previously out of reach.
Bringing together the best of both worlds for ambitious and strategic minds, we offer the excitement and opportunities that come with being part of a fast-growing start-up disrupting the research industry, while having access to the deep resources and capabilities of TRA Group – the largest independent and multi-AFR and ESOMAR award winning research agency in New Zealand.
About the role
Seen as a trusted client partner, this exciting opportunity will see you play the key contact for a number of our client relationships. Working alongside our clients and other members of our team to understand and explore their businesses issues and goals, design and deliver solutions that enable bold decision making and create commercial impact.
Taking an active role in the delivery of amazing work, you will be responsible for leading the research and insight process to deliver actionable insight and strategy.
As a founding member of TRA Melbourne,be a key part of building the culture and direction of the team and grow the business.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is source agnostic, and comfortable formulating insight and strategy from wide variety of inputs such as qual, quant, culture and behavioural economics.
- Is a big thinker, able to connect the dots and unafraid to take interpretative leaps to put forward ideas that break convention.
- Is passionate about delivering high quality work, but can tread the line between perfectionist and pragmatist
- Has an excellent knowledge of insights covering a range of topics, including tracking, usage and attitude, brand and communication development and testing, innovation and NPD.
- Develops deep understanding of the organisations you work with and confident to challenge client perspectives and briefs
- Builds long lasting relationships that deliver the best value to both parties.
- Feels at home both behind the tools and in the boardroom.
- Innovatively and creatively find solutions and is open to new ideas.
- Is team focused and will encourage, train and develop others and share knowledge / expertise company wide.
- Sets an example, is a leader within their own work and with clients.
Why work here?
Winners of Best Innovation Programme at the 2018, 2020 and 2021 AFR BOSS Most Innovative Company awards, we are an agency challenging the status quo and influencing decisions.
We are a curious, creative, and multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering amazing work built on our values of collaboration, creativity, and clarity.
We have a supportive and inclusive environment, and we love to have fun together. From regular social events to our weekly sharing sessions, we relish a good opportunity to celebrate who we are and what we do.
A unique career opportunity to help create and shape an amazing agency and team that will be truly unique in the Australian market.
How you work, where you work, and when you work is in your hands. TRA Flex is just one more way we challenge the status quo. If you would like to join a diverse group of thinkers and adopt a flexible approach to work-life balance, this is the place for you.
And of course, the competitive salary package underpins the experience.
We want to hear from the relationship builders, the commercially savvy, the challengers, the client centric, the data diggers, the storytellers, and the action orientated.
If that sounds like you, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit theresearchagency.com.