Website ORIMA Research
ORIMA Research Pty Ltd is a profit-for purpose consultancy company that conducts research for Australian and State / Territory Government clients on a range of topics, including healthcare and wellbeing, education, environmental assets, policy, sports programs, communications and more.
We conduct strategically important research studies in support of public sector policies, programs and initiatives, including research and evaluations on some of the most high-profile issues of the last decade. Our projects have made a significant contribution to advancing evidence-based public policy across a broad range of areas.
Our High Performance Organisation Research team are looking for a data analyst, with 2-3 years experience, to join the Canberra Office.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Analysing data and interpreting research results (using SPSS and Excel)
- Data processing and data file preparation
- Content analysis and coding
- Generating charts and descriptive statistics
- Developing automated reporting content
- Higher level statistical analysis where required
- Drafting reports and proposals
- Organising and supporting research fieldwork
- Undertaking basic, structured telephone interviews
- Assisting research consultants to conduct and manage research projects
Please see our website for the full position description, including selection criteria and application process.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 Septemer 2021
For enquiries, please contact Brenda on 03 9526 9098 or via email.
To find out more about ORIMA Research please refer to our website
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com