Website IRI (Australia)
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Food & Grocery team in Sydney. This is a newly created position due to bringing on a new confectionary client. It’s an exciting time to join us as we are undergoing a technology transformation in the move to a liquid data model.
IRI is powered by people
We’re a fast paced, tech driven and people focused business. Innovation and entrepreneurism are part of our core DNA. We like to create, and we like to make things happen. Our team is diverse and is made up of Insight and Industry Consulting Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Solution Architects, Software Engineers and Change Specialists.
As an organisation we’re leading the charge as the specialist provider of data-driven, insight and consulting solutions for FMCG retailers and manufacturing sector.
We power over 500+ leading Australian businesses with a number of services and solutions including;
- Client consulting services for the retail, grocery, liquor, tobacco and pharmaceutical sectors
- Performance data processing and solutions for the FMCG sector
- Consumer shopper, loyalty and analytics programs
- Software development and cloud-based reporting platforms
So why IRI?
We’re progressive, inclusive and people focused. We seek to create a down to earth culture which balances work and home life and enables our team to be the best that it can be. Our people are important to us and we offer a number of fantastic benefits including;
- Flexible working both on and off-site
- Employee training and continuous development programs
- Women in leadership accelerated development opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave and holiday buy back scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday leave
- Summer half day Fridays
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
What are your key responsibilities as an Insights Consultant?
- Define business problems through consultation with clients and provide solutions to their business needs
- Solve briefs with actionable recommendations through incorporating analyses from different data sources
- Provide and present insights through storytelling
- Lead client relationships and proactively develop these relationships to deliver against account plan objectives
- Take a lead role in business development activities
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ FMCG experience in data analytics, particularly using scan, continuous shopper panel or loyalty data
- Ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders
- A confident and assertive nature
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify business development opportunities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain successful client relationships
Please contact Jessica Minter, Talent Acquisition Lead on 0478761510 or apply directly on our website: https://information-resources-apac.breezy.hr/team/portal/c830dd0ee16d01-consultant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com