Website The Social Research Centre
- Design and deliver research to influence social policy in Australia
- Build your career and learn from specialist staff and teams
- Become part of a growing, dedicated and motivated organisation
The Social Research Centre is dedicated to conducting world-class research to inform decision-making and advance our understanding of Australian Society and our place in the world. We are Australia’s leading provider of social and government research services and an acknowledged leader in high quality project execution, innovative and cutting-edge research methodology, and analysis and strategic thinking.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity available for a Project Manager to join our Quantitative Research Consulting team. This role has a focus on high quality end-to-end consulting and project management. You will take a key role in managing the planning, and conduct of research, client management and contribute to design, analysis and reporting. You’ll need to be comfortable working with a range of people across internal teams and having a strong presence in external client servicing.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and collaborative team culture, as well as ongoing career and professional development. This is a permanent, full-time position. This position offers the opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement (working from home some days with remaining days in the office). The successful candidate will have the ability and motivation to work remotely as required.
Applications from people based beyond Melbourne are welcome as, for the right candidate, a remote-based work arrangement with occasional travel to our Melbourne office will also be considered.
Key success factors for this role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the social or market research industry working directly with clients to deliver their projects
- Experience in managing online and / or telephone surveys
- Excellent end-to-end project management skills
- Experience in research design, analysis, and reporting (including charting and tabulation)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Good communication skills and experience in a client facing environment
- Experience or exposure to sampling/sample design, questionnaire design, weighting, statistical analysis and reporting
- Experience in using SPSS (or similar programs), Microsoft Office and other packages relevant to research projects
To apply for this position:
Please submit your resume and a one-page response to the key success factors for this role to email@example.com.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be eligible to apply. A suitable home workspace and reliable internet connection are required to work from home.
For more information or to see the Position Description, please refer to our careers page on our website at Careers | Social Research Centre (srcentre.com.au).
The Social Research Centre values diversity and believes that an inclusive and fair work environment has a positive impact on the wellbeing of employees, job satisfaction and productivity. We encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability to apply.