Website Anglicare NSW South, West & ACT
- $72,361 to $90,442 per annum plus 10% employer superannuation guarantee
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Full time – 76 hours per fortnight *Anglicare Central Office, London Circuit, Canberra City
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
We are looking for a Research Officer to be responsible for ensuring the voices of those people we serve are heard and used to make continuous quality improvement, enhance client sense of safety and empowerment. This role mainly involves managing internal evaluation/survey projects, in collaboration with frontline services. You will also get the chance to develop program evaluation reports that will assist in measuring and reporting on our client-focused outcomes.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Support the Deputy CEO and Senior Manager Research and Business Intelligence in developing Anglicare’s Stakeholder Voice Strategy and Program.
- Manage a rolling program of client and customer surveys in close collaboration with regional services.
- Promote client engagement in the various client voice survey projects to ensure high client engagement and response rate.
- Analyse and interpret trends in complex client voice data sets, and develop timely evaluation and action reports.
- Support services to use the results to drive continuous improvement and service innovation.
- Design new client voice surveys instruments, and identify data gaps in service quality, client outcomes and design data collection methods to close the gap.
- Manage the Rental Affordability Snapshot(RAS) research project in collaboration with other Anglicare Australia network organisations.
Prior experience in managing multiple research and evaluation projects simultaneously, and proven ability to analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data trends in complex data sets will be highly regarded. You need to have the ability to proactively and effectively engage with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation.
You should have strong working knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, and an understanding of the role of advocacy in helping to address conditions of social disadvantage. Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate evidence and data into meaningful communications/reporting for specific target audiences would be a key skill required for this position.
The salary range for this position is from $72,361 to $90,442 per annum pro rata, plus 10% employer superannuation guarantee. Generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare’s PBI status. Applicants will be required to undertake the psychometric profiling instrument.
Applicants must obtain a Working With Children clearance through the Office of the Children’s Guardian (NSW), Working With Vulnerable People clearance through the Office of Regulatory Services (ACT) and undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment.
If you would like to join the Anglicare team, please send your written application addressing the key requirements to: https://anglicare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Current-vacancies & enter Job Ref: 5687177
Applications close: 17 December 2021