Website Gerson Lehrman Group (Australia) Pty. Ltd. - GLG
GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey team in Sydney, Australia. The Senior Associate will join a new team in Sydney office as part of the growing APAC Surveys Team and will collaborate with GLG Client Solutions and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base of top investment firms and consulting firms in Australia.
Senior Associate, GLG Surveys, Sydney GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey team in Sydney, Australia. The Senior Associate will join a new team in Sydney office as part of the growing APAC Surveys Team and will collaborate with GLG Client Solutions and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base of top investment firms and consulting firms in Australia. The Surveys Team is responsible for survey questionnaire writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Surveys Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. The Senior Associate (Surveys) will report to the Australia team leader of APAC Surveys, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Project leadership: Serve as point-person for clients’ quantitative insights needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on the most complex surveys – including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaires, and the visualization of results
Commercial leadership: Work with Client Solutions and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the Surveys product
People leadership: Build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the Surveys product’s position
- Undergraduate degree from a tier 1 university
- 2-5 years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Decipher, Qualtrics, or a similar platform)
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, is a must About GLG GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise
We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.