Website Advantage Group Australia
At Advantage Australia, we help our clients drive growth through effective collaboration with their supplier and retail partners. We currently have a role available for a Technical Program Manager as part of our operations team.
- Salary ranges from $80 to $100K commensurate with experience
- Hybrid role, office located in Frenchs Forest
The main purpose of the role is to project manage the Advantage programs, including end to end oversight of data, quality control and on time delivery.
- Working with Operations Director on Program specs and set up, to ensure correct data capture and reporting is in place for all Advantage Programs
- Management of survey testing and sign off
- Set up and management of mailing databases
- Set up of tracking tools and management
- Develop a good understanding of the process that drives the Advantage programs and so be able to manage/ develop/ fix issues
- Ensure internal team has all information and tools to deliver to program needs
- Set fieldwork schedules, update progress/issues and liaise with Fieldwork and Reporting teams based in Australia and overseas (Toronto)
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Client Interview Management
- Booking interviews with respondents on completion of surveys, both at Senior/Client Service level and for the Operations Team interviewers
- Management of Interview materials for Interviewers and Transcribers
- Cross checking of all interviews and transcriptions to ensure all are accounted for
- Manage Advantage Analytics client database, creating and managing OKTA accounts for new and existing users.
- Work with Operations in Toronto to ensure report dashboards and user permissions are accurate to deliver results on time.
- Manage communication guides, and help desk for all Advantage Analytics users
- Analyse client engagement of Advantage Analytics in Australia
- Develop personal and professional rapport with clients
- Ensure high levels of participation of Advantage programs.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com